Client Server jobs
You refined by:
- Technical support to clients will include hardware defect resolution on equipment ranging from laptop or desk top computers to ATM's (cash points).
- EMEA Server Patching Team Lead.
- In Depth technical awareness of other server operating systems (RedHat Linux and Solaris), database technologies, storage,…
- Familiarity with storage, mobility, networking, server and data centre infrastructure desired.
- Why work for our Division?
£28,000 - £36,000 a year
- The Server Specialist will be responsible for the design, implementation, configuration and on-going management and maintenance of all server.
£41,466 - £45,288 a year
- An opportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO, Meraki etc.
- This role demands knowledge of Windows 7/10, and strong Windows Server 2012 /…
- We advise our clients on technical concepts in an easy to understand manner, and then present our findings through reports, public speaking and data…
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs basic testing and integration, maintenance…
- MagicLab is seeking an expert PHP Developer to help in the ongoing development of our large scale web application.
- Knowledge of *nix console environment.
- Delivering technical presentations to clients and staff.
- Interpretation of well, outcrop and seismic data.
- Generation of regional geological interpretations,…
- Installation, maintenance and support of IT equipment including (but not restricted to) laptops, telecoms equipment, printers, scanners, thin clients and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.