You refined by:
- Empathetic with client IT Support issues.
- You will be tasked with providing responsive IT support to all the companies client requests.
- The team are currently looking for an apprentice to expand their repair team.
- Provide 1st line technical support.
- Help customers face to face.
- With a varied client base, you will need to be a natural problem solver, flexible, adaptable and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Check security updates are applied correctly to Workstations and Servers to prevent spread of viruses.
- Their purpose is to educate all the children in the…
- Ever wondered how a computer program works?
- As a Level 3 Software Developer Apprentice, you will be undertaking a recognised apprenticeship qualification,…
- Communication skills are extremely important for this role when speaking to legal, non-technical clients.
- Working closely with all new/existing clients building…
- Develop and deal with Remote Support for Users PC's and Servers.
- We deal with all computer hardware: laptops, printers, routers, Networks and Servers, WiFi…
£7,605 a year
- At the same time, you will gain amazing industry recognised Microsoft qualifications without the need of going to college: -.
- Who you’ll be working for!*.
- Learn how to understand clients needs and recommend the appropriate solutions.
- Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client; Atmos Technology Ltd; a…
Microtech Electronics Limited
High Wycombe HP12
- All the servers are virtualised using VMware; the apprentice will become familiar with administering virtual machines.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.