Cleaning £21,100 jobs in London W7
- Responsible for the general cleaning of kitchen equipment and areas.
- Cleaning all kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of all kitchen waste to…
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
£10.55 an hour
- Cleaning the tables during and after service.
- Cleaning and emptying of ashtrays, the service counter, all surfaces and machinery, cutlery trays and trolleys.
- Working as part of the Kitchen team, your key duties will include cleaning, washing up and basic food preparation.
- Free-of-charge dry-cleaning for your uniform.
- You will take ownership of cleaning cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils and/or sections and equipment to the required standard and to carry out any cleaning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.