Cleaning jobs in London W7
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
£29,286 a year
- Deliver consistently high standards of proactive and reactive customer care both inside and outside of the booking office and remain highly visible at all times…
- Cineworld Cinemas offers a wide variety of benefits; all employees are entitled to 28 days holiday per year (20 days for Dublin), you may also want to join our…
- Duties will include cleaning floors, walls, mirrors, toilets, showers and other general cleaning duties.
- Applicant will be able to work well as part of a team…
Buckinghamshire College Group
£23,022 a year
- To keep abreast of developments within own areas of expertise and to keep course material up to date to reflect the requirements of the College and the…
£19,128 a year
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Guinness Care has an exciting opportunity available…
- Cleaning of carpets and furniture.
- Workspaces for almost every type of business.
- Keep the centre in excellent working order.
£8.21 an hour
- The ability to work under their own initiative and self-motivate.
- Undertaking regular patrols of the car park.
- The role will be subject to references and DBS.
- At GVC we pride ourselves on Service and Standards in our shops so you will be playing a key part in maintaining these.
- Staff are responsible for their own professional development and together with their line.
- Purpose: Responsible for the safety and well-being of those who use…
Qdos Entertainment Group
- The Wycombe Swan is looking for a Part-Time Stage Door Administrator to be a professional, helpful and friendly first point of contact for all visitors to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.