Cleaning jobs in London W7
You refined by:
Eden Private Staff (undo)
£15 - £17 an hour
- It is likely you will often be working in the house alone, so will need to manage own time.
- Skilled in wardrobe management – be able to care for 3-piece suit &…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Light cleaning and tidying of the home.
- On the cleaning front they want someone who can help keep the house tidy, sort the kid’s toys, general admin rather than…
£40,000 a year
- You will have your own bedroom and bathroom in the home on a separate level.
- A Housekeeper Guardian role is available with a single resident (a teenager).
£10 - £12 an hour
- Experience in private homes or 5*.
- A family who hire a full-time nanny are now looking for a full-time housekeeper to join their team at home working in their 4…
£13 an hour
- The only child at home is our 11 year old daughter who is starting secondary school locally in September.
- Temp job for 3.5 weeks working 40 hours.
£34,000 a year
- Run errands such as dry cleaning and food shopping.
- A family in south west London are looking for a housekeeper to join their family on a full time basis.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Own room, kitchenette and bathroom with separate entrance.
- Amazing head housekeeper role with an attractive salary.
- Work alongside the daily Housekeeper.
£30,638 a year
- The family have a cleaner that comes in to do deep cleaning.
- You must be a Confident cook, professional, have experience within private homes, discreet, looking…
£10 - £12 an hour
- A fantastic daily opportunity in West London offering a 45 hour week contract and an ASAP start date – suitable for someone looking for a long term role!
£550 a week
- Two working parents in demanding jobs are looking for a new nanny housekeeper to help care or their two children 7 weeks and 19 months old.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.