Cleaner £25,000 jobs
You refined by:
- We are currently looking to recruit a Cleaner, who will report to the Facilities Manager.
- Application closing: 26th November 2019.
- What are we looking for?
£5,096 a month
- We are looking for an experienced cleaner to join our facilities cleaning team as soon as possible.
- You will be working 12.5 hours per week (2.5 hours per day),…
Astrea Academy Trust
£4,733 - £4,827 a month
- We are looking to appoint a cleaner to join the team at Kingfisher.
- Responsible to: Business Manager and Site Supervisor.
- Rate of pay: Grade 3; £4,733 – £4,827.
£500 a week
- Monday to Friday housekeeper required for a 10 bedroomed house on St Georges Hill, Weybridge.
- The candidate must work to an immaculate standard.
- Mi-Space Property Services is looking to recruit a number of experienced trades personel in the Cardiff area.
£9.50 - £41.00 an hour
- Train cleaner Temporary (could lead to Permanent) Based in Central London.
- Working in a team of professional cleaners with exceptional customer services skills.
£25,001 - £30,000 a year
- You’ll be responsible for regulating a range of activities to ensure they are carried out without polluting the environment or causing harm to people.
£29,000 - £31,000 a year
- Managing the cleaning team- daily walk around with cleaners- following up with any issues with cleaning company.
- Beauty & wellness salon, Powder & Bloom.
- The role will enable the leadership team to operate effectively and efficiently through the provision of meeting, travel and business support.
London Tri-Borough Councils
£34,128 - £41,466 a year
- Based in the grounds of the Grade I listed Holland Park, you will be part of the Council’s Parks Team, who have responsibility for 28 parks, two cemeteries and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.