Cleaner jobs in Marple
- This includes, but is not limited to; competitive hourly rates with paid overtime, bank holiday enhancements, free uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work…
£9 an hour
- The roles are full/part time, immediate start and will offer a range of shift patterns.
- The Temporary Cleaner roles offer a variety of shift patterns with work…
- Porters play an invaluable role in supporting the day-to-day running of the hospital, delivering a quality portering service to all patients, staff (medical and…
£8.38 an hour
- Your role is to ensure that you deliver great standards and a store to be proud of.
- Also ensuring that our customers have the best experience when shopping with…
£8.72 an hour
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities in a health centre environment, including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins…
£9.30 - £9.60 an hour
- Maintain the outside cleanliness and tidiness of the store e.g. trolley bays and the car park.
- We're proud to offer a competitive hourly rate from £9.30 up to …
- Domestic Assistants play an invaluable part in supporting the day-to-day running of the hospital, delivering a quality domestic service to all patients, staff …
- The successful applicant must have a keen eye for detail and so continue to maintain a very high standard of cleanliness.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You must have a genuine desire to work within a mental health service and have experience of working within a team and using your own initiative.
£7,509 - £7,659 a year
- 16 hours per week / 52 weeks per year.
- Furthermore, disadvantaged students and those who have special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities are making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.