You refined by:
Cleaner (part-time) (undo)
Cleaner jobs in London W7
Lime Academy Forest Approach
£8,376 - £8,681 a year
- A cleaner may be expected to:
- To maintain client confidentiality and security of buildings, closing and locking windows as required.
£10 - £12 an hour
- We offer flexible cleaning assignments for experienced self-employed cleaners.
- Fill out the quick and easy online application now https://zfrmz.com…
- Cleaner required for a private home in Mill Hill, NW7.
- Ideally we would like a cleaner Monday to Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm.
£9 - £10 an hour
- To clean and maintain the cleanliness of DALO centres.
- To ensure that all equipment on DALO sites is maintained to the necessary standards.
- We are looking to hire a Part Time Vending Operator to join our expanding Central London team.
- You will be hard-working, meticulous, presentable and personable…
£8.98 an hour
- Wildflour Bakeries is a family run Bakery based in Chertsey and due to our expanding wholesale operation we are looking for a friendly and hard working Cleaner…
FiveStar Health & Fitness
£8.31 an hour
- Wanted - cleaner with high attention to detail, self motivated and driven to deliver a great service.
- Needs to be self motivated and proactive to improve…
C P Cleaning Services Ltd
£9 an hour
- We are looking to recruit a daily site welfare cleaner to clean for 2 hours a day, Mon to Fri.
- Hours can be to suit.
£9 an hour
- Experienced part time cleaners required to clean offices in Park Mill, Burydell Lane, Park Street St Albans - KEY JOB - 4 days per week, Monday, Tuesday,…
Cobthorne Cleaning Contractors
£8.50 an hour
- Cobthorne cleaning are looking to recruit a cleaner to help clean some offices in Questor Business Park , Dartford.
- No experience is necessary but is preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.