Cleaner jobs in Hindley
£42,547 - £51,227 a year
- A full driving licence for driving in the UK and a passport valid for international travel are required.
- We are part of the Department for Transport (DfT).
- A full clean driving licence is required.
- Manage a team of Cleaners and Supervisors to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites.
- Location: Liverpool City Centre or other centers within Central London.
- On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A typical day at Regus.
Premier Cleaning and Transport Services UK Ltd
- YOU MUST HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE as you will be required to drive around in the company vehicle during working hours.
Community Family Services
- Monday - Friday 9-3pm 30 hours week.
- Based in a busy Nursery for children 0-5 years.
- Purchasing, cooking, storing food for Nursery children.
£8.36 an hour
- You should also have proof of your right to work in the UK, have a UK bank account in your own name, and live a reasonable distance from the pub.
- Individuals will be required to work within a team and can work under their own initiative.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Dream Apartments has an exciting opportunity for Housekeepers to join our team.
- Making beds, hoovering, dusting, moping and cleaning to our existing high…
£8.40 an hour
- Main Duties of the Cleaner:
- Mitie has a great opportunity for a Cleaner to work for our client’s site based in Liverpool.
- Deep Clean floors with machines.
Hatfields Jaguar Land Rover Liverpool
£9 an hour
- As a Pitch Cleaner working for the prestigious Jaguar Land Rover brand, you will be an integral part of the Valeting and Sales division.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.