Civil Service Fast Stream £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
£31,339 - £38,580 a year
- Lead responsibility for delivery of our Fast Stream, Internship and Apprenticeship Programmes supported by an AIO/EO.
- Please refer to Job Description.
£37,503 a year
- We’re responsible for HMRC’s SAP service applications, financial management, governance, performance and SAP service licence requirements.
£52,075 - £58,800 a year
- Automatic enrolment into the Civil Service Pension Scheme.
- Candidates must be a member of the Government Economics Service (GES), Government Statistics Service …
£55,646 - £62,861 a year
- We design, build and operate services that are critical in helping the department achieve its mission.
- These systems work collaboratively to deliver our cross…
- Delivery focused, fast paced and demonstrate ownership and responsibility for all allocated tasks.
- Leading the team’s delivery of the TV&C CTB work streams…
£32,000 - £45,700 a year
- Find out more about Civil Service pensions.
- Lead on the Finance Fast Stream for Government Finance.
- Any move across the Civil Service on or after 4 October 2018…
- We have outlined 3 broad streams of activity within our analytics strategy:
- Our referral centres provide high level, specialist services to both our own, and…
- Manage monthly services billing in association with our.
- Experience of working in a professional services organisation, ideally law firm.
- Our industry leading and award-winning Civil, Structural & Facades division consists of over 450 people nationwide.
- + A passion for innovative design.
- Good appreciation/experience of typical enterprise security services including but not limited to:
- Function as a subject matter expert on security threat…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.