Citi & £45,400 jobs
You refined by:
- In addition to traditional investment banking advising Corporate Clients in mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, takeover defense,…
- The Business Control & Supervision team work with Markets and Securities Services Trading and Sales businesses and various functions including Legal, Compliance…
- Markets Conduct Risk works with Markets and Securities Services (MSS) and functions including Compliance, Operational Risk and Internal Audit, to support…
- The IB M&A Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing…
- Supports the acquisition and management of CSG relationships for the Commercial Bank with the objective of revenue growth and strong client experience in line…
- This role will be based in either Dublin or London and will report in to the EMEA Head of Fintech Sales within Treasury Trade Solutions (TTS).
- Provide local leadership to the EMEA GFTS teams, including identification of local talent needs and talent development.
- The Investment Banking Associate is an intermediate level position responsible for assisting clients in providing strategic advisory services, raising funds in…
- This role will report into the Global Head of Risk Management Solutions as well as the CSS Heads of W.
- Build strong working partnerships with Corporate Sales,…
- The Markets and Securities Services (MSS) Transformation team works with all Global Markets and Securities Services businesses and multiple Citi functions,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.