Citi & £45,300 jobs
- This is one of the few core functions at Citi where this degree of Enterprise level engagement exists.
- Will you be making important and meaningful decisions in…
- The Apps Sup Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by…
- Citi’s Non-Employee Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Technology CIO Sectors and Non IT (Finance, Legal, HR, Ops, etc)…
- The interaction with a range of subject matter experts across Citi, in order to: identify and analyse appropriate data elements; report findings and/or…
- This role will involve working closely with Citi’s external clients as well as the Sales, EMEA and Global Product Heads for the respective business line and…
- The Application Support Senior Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Citi Applcations.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter…
- The Decision Support Framework team (DSF) are responsible for the provision of real-time and historical market and order analytics.
- As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the…
- We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
- As a Product Manager you will be working on products that are a part…
- ICG Technology Production Support is a growing organization with more than 2500 employees and contract workers.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.