Citi & £40,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Citi is looking for talented individuals to join our Quantitative Analysis associate program within the Markets team in London.
- You're the brains behind our work.
- Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for an Analyst to join the Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) Business…
- Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
- In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner…
- Identify revenue opportunities, position certain products with clients and monitor billing and service queries, as well as correct mapping/marketing hierarchies…
- The Head of Citi Investment Management Sales, EMEA will be responsible for leading, executing and evolving the sales and distribution strategy for CIM across…
- In addition to traditional investment banking advising Corporate Clients in mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, takeover defense,…
- Manage the US Treasury Marketmaking book in London.
- Handle all client requests and enquiries.
- Provide market colour and participate in marketing efforts with…
- Strategic Risk Solutions (SRS) is a private-side team which is part of the Markets division.
- The EMEA team within SRS is a highly successful team focusing on…
- The role holder will report to the Senior Manager of the IBOR Oversight team, which is part of Citi Middle Office.
- Guidelines on continuity of business.
- Develop close working partnerships across CCB countries, risk, compliance, finance, products and businesses that serve current or could become a source for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.