Citi & jobs
You refined by:
- The Asset Servicing Rep 4 performs moderately complex and varied assignments.
- Most of the impact is related to quality of execution.
- This role will involve working closely with Citi’s external clients as well as the Sales, EMEA and Global Product Heads for the respective business line and…
- The Asset Servicing Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the…
- The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise,…
- Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM)’s Assurance team responsible for assessing compliance risks and…
- The interaction with a range of subject matter experts across Citi, in order to: identify and analyse appropriate data elements; report findings and/or…
- The Client Onboard Analyst 1 is a trainee professional role.
- Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying…
- The Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a…
- The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.