Christopher Keats £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
£50,000 a year
- This is truly an immersive role, which will include set visits, interacting with talent and key industry players and attending meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Help organise international meetings, including room booking and preparation of documents.
- Assisting with the preparation of production presentations, Key note…
£60,000 a year
- This includes the monthly payroll process and benefits management as well as regular reward activities such as annual compensation review, salary surveys and…
£30,000 a year
- Be responsible for opening and setting up the office each day for an 8am prompt start, making sure the coffee machine and breakfast is replenished and music is…
£40,000 a year
- Entrepreneurial, self starter and flexible.
- Knowledge of finances, timesheets and billing.
- Experience of producing powerpoint presentations and supporting on…
£35,000 a year
- Work with the Operations Manager to provide input into appraisals and objective settings for the team.
- Ensure building rules are met.
£40,000 a year
- Arrange complex diary management across time zones for the Group Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Organise meetings and conference calls, ensuring that…
£32,000 a year
- As Membership Project Administrator you will be marketing the organisations activities/achievements and running industry events whilst managing your members as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.