Christopher Keats jobs
£50,000 a year
- This is truly an immersive role, which will include set visits, interacting with talent and key industry players and attending meetings on behalf of the CEO.
£23,000 a year
- Answer the telephone (main switchboard and reception) in a polite, friendly and professional manner at all times to agreed standard.
£38,000 a year
- Help prepare for meetings: ensure rooms booked and ready, any pre‐reads / presentations are printed out in advance, make sure all those expected to attend do so…
£29,000 a year
- Booking and coordinating travel – including proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost-effective travel, to include…
£110,000 a year
- You will have the gravitas and experience to partner with the senior stakeholders of your Agency client.
- You will have experience at presenting at a senior…
£32,000 a year
- As Membership Project Administrator you will be marketing the organisations activities/achievements and running industry events whilst managing your members as…
£23,000 a year
- This is an immersive Team Co-ordinator role.
- Actively manages appointments/events/diaries for client team when required, ensuring key client meetings are booked…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.