Christmas jobs in Manchester
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY ROLE FOR CHRISTMAS?
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT?
- Support SOM/GM/DOS (Director of Sales) at all local wedding, Christmas, seasonal and private event expos.
- We are looking for a Special Events Executive to help…
£8.60 an hour
- You will be required to work on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
- If you were successful in the recruitment process you must be available for your WOW Day on 19th…
- Christmas is an extremely busy time at The Works and we need your help!
- As well as your contracted hours, there will be opportunities to work overtime as we get…
£5.15 - £8.21 an hour
- This includes weekends and working additional hours at our busiest trading times such as Christmas, Halloween and Valentines Day.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
£20,675 - £22,417 a year
- We offer a range of benefits to employees, including a central location which is excellent for commuters, a generous annual leave allowance (25 days, plus…
- IS ALLSAINTS AT CHRISTMAS PEAK FOR ME?
- As an AllSaints Holiday Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers during our busy…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Christmas Temp part time 20-25 hours per week.
- We’re coffee centric and family orientated – are you bold enough to be part of it?
- What we want to give you.
- Must be able to work Black Friday weekend, Christmas Eve and Boxing day.
- We are looking for outgoing and positive Christmas Helpers with a passion for the Cath…
Be the first to see new Christmas jobs in Manchester
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.