Christmas jobs in Manchester
You refined by:
- We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a busy team in the UK’s number 1 independent nursery retailer based in Wigan.
£8.21 - £11.21 an hour
- Get into regular work ahead of Christmas.
- A variety of days and night shifts available.
- All Successful candidates will preferably have a previous experience…
- We are seeking an inspiring and committed individual who is looking for a new and rewarding role in their teaching career.
- Able to Teach English and Maths GCSE.
James Grace Associates
£8.21 an hour
- Bring your friend and work together!.
- James Grace Associates is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor for one of our clients based in Wigan.
£7.84 - £8.35 an hour
- We have job opportunities to work for one of the UK’s biggest sports retailers based in the Pemberton (WN5) area?
- We need staff to fill numerous roles asap.
£328 a week
- We can offer ongoing work (not just for the Christmas period) and the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidates who show the willingness to…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Located in Wigan town centre, we produce frozen ready meals for some of the country's leading retailers are part of the family of companies that form Browns…
£86.53 a day
- This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for some extra money over christmas.
- Parcel Partner Team is growing Massively and we are looking for…
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- The person will start casual until after Christmas and successful candidates will be offered full time.
- If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to…
£32,000 - £34,000 a year
- We are working with one of our excellent clients based in Wigan.
- They are looking to employ a time-served Electrical Engineer on a full-time permanent basis on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.