Choice Store jobs
You refined by:
Birmingham B2 (undo)
- Collecting trolleys and baskets from inside the store and car park, ensuring our customers have a choice to suit their needs.
- You will be responsible for.
- Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
£8.90 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
- We are looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to help manage and plan our hotel meetings and events Sales Co-ordinators at Macdonald Hotels and Resorts are members of…
- Our Receptionist Supervisors are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players in our Front House Operations.
- No chef or kitchen can function without its right-hand man or woman.
- It should be noted that many of our Kitchen Porters go on to receive further training and…
- The Food and Beverage Assistant’s roles encompass everything from delivering room service to preparing and serving in one of our many restaurants or bars.
- Ensuring guest requirements and expectations are met.
- To also assist with the preparation of conferences and banquets ensuring service is provided to the…
£9 an hour
- Discounts at various high street stores.
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.