Chancellors Estate Agency jobs
£60,000 - £100,000 a year
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls to clients and customers in arrears to discuss payment options.
- Comply with regulatory and Company policies at all…
£16,000 - £20,000 a year
- Meet and exceed both team and individual service standards.
- Investigate and resolve queries and problems.
- Advise and recommend course of action on a range of…
£30,000 - £55,000 a year
- Be responsible for providing analysis and tracking of all opportunities, income and and performance against sales and instructions reporting to Directors.
£28,000 - £48,000 a year
- Ideally candidates will be ARLA qualified with previous property management experience or estate agency experience.
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.