Central Ymca £30,500 jobs
- You could be thinking about joining YMCAfit.
- If you think that you might have what it takes, and to earn well for really impacting on some young lives, read on.
- Our programme includes 19 functional movement classes which run on a weekly basis at the Club and are all specifically designed to help you maintain independent…
- You could be thinking about joining YMCAfit as a freelance Yoga Tutor.
- You will be an individual who can motivate and inspire learners to achieve their best,…
- An affinity with Central YMCA values and purpose.
- We are the first ever YMCA, with a history going back to 1844.
- Email this Job to a Friend.
- Central YMCA is committed to championing equality, diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
- You could be thinking about joining YMCAClub as a self-employed…
- You will be responsible for delivering innovative and engaging sessions for qualifications including Level 2 Gym Instructor, Level 3 Personal Trainer, and a…
- The HR Manager is responsible for implementing and delivering a high quality operational, transactional and advisory HR service.
- Employee Relations and Policy.
- Develop internal code solutions for the Central YMCA software estate.
- As Business Process and Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for directly and…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.