Caring Services jobs
£8.94 an hour
- Provide a professional, welcoming reception experience.
- Greet visitors & notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival.
£9.75 - £18.50 an hour
- No experience is required as full training can be provided.
- This can be flexible work which can fit around your other commitments.
£21,199 a year
- Hours: Full time, Permanent, 37.5 hours.
- Location: Ugley, Bishops Stortford, CM22.
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
- Closing date: Sunday 15th March 2020.
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- Recognises the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual.
- To be part of a warm, caring, professional Reception Team.
- To ensure that all guests are made aware of promotional events, services and products so that up…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Will manage all aspects of the interface between service users and the service delivery teams for Housekeeping / Domestic Services.
UK Government - Government Actuary's Department
£34,841 - £42,667 a year
- Generous defined benefit Civil Service pension scheme.
- This is an outward facing role and will involve engagement with colleges, universities, Civil Service…
- Discounts on products and services.
- Life assurance (death in service benefit).
- Holidays that increase with length of service.
- A bit more about the family.
- Serco provide back office support services for the hospitals across the trust which include a variety of Soft FM Services including Catering, Cleaning, Security…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, medical clearance, evidence of any essential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.