Caring Services jobs
You refined by:
Home Instead Senior Care (undo)
- Process and mail initial service enquiry letter/brochure.
- Field new client enquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule service calls.
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- Passionate in delivering a high quality service to all clients and CAREGivers.
- To work closely with Care Manager and team in co-ordinating all care services.
£29,000 - £32,000 a year
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to…
£17,076 a year
- Answer each incoming telephone call in a warm, sincere, friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner ensuring complete trust and faith in the company is…
£16,000 - £21,000 a year
- Carry out Quality Audits and Service Reviews as part of our robust Quality Assurance process.
- Respond to new client enquiries over the phone and assist with the…
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Companionship, home help and personal services.
- We are looking for someone who wants to help us build a successful Home Care service upon the solid foundations…
- We are looking for people within the areas of Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted & Tring.
- PERSONAL CARE - HOME HELP - COMPANIONSHIP.
£17,550 a year
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service in the care sector.
- The Front of House Coordinator will provide exceptional service at first point of…
- We are currently recruiting a full-time Recruitment and Retention Coordinator to join our team based in Deddington, North Oxfordshire.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Carry out service reviews with clients.
- Report any issues regarding the legislative requirements concerning the services provided and the staff providing them…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.