Care in Mind £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
£30,507 a year
- Applicants must possess Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or equivalent as required by Social Care Wales.
£31,548 - £33,945 a year
- With this in mind, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- Harris Professional Skills Sixth Form is currently looking to appoint a Premises Manager to…
£31,250 a year
- You’ll need a head for figures, have an analytical and methodical mind, as well as able to communicate your technical knowledge to influence others.
- The Degree in Management is bespoke and designed by TUI and the University to reflect the modern needs of a global travel business with learning modules such as…
- BA/BS degree in science/health care or nursing, or equivalent.
- Non travelling In House CRA - fluent in Italian - Home based.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- We contribute to an employee pension scheme, offer 4 x life insurance and have private health & dental care and cycle to work scheme.
£25,421 - £36,720 a year
- Closing Date: 17 November 2019.
- A Branch Manager for our branch in Shotton, Flintshire.
- £25,421–£36,720 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits.
Hemel Hempstead HP2
£33,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join our ER team.
- You will support, coach and advise managers in the resolution…
- I.e. duty of care, new tool implementations, process optimization projects.
- The Regional Manager implements strategies and programs determined by the Travel…
£28,415 - £39,611 a year
- Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.