Care in Mind £30,000 jobs
£50,000 a year
- As a Master Technician, you will always be thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top…
- All units are professionally managed by exemplary organisations where delivering quality patient care is of the uttermost importance.
- It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare.
- Promoting an exceptional product using your specialist sales skills to deliver the right…
- Pastoral Care and Line Management of other engineers, including development of staff and performance management.
- Preparation of bids and winning work.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- This firm deal with complex, interesting work around a variety of Family issues, such as relationship breakdown, weddings and civil partnerships including pre…
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of dealing with all issues relating to customer care.
- Within the Construction environment, think about buying…
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for managing the construction of a development, including all associated pre and post housebuilding…
- Our head teacher will need to lead with inspiration and guide with care and compassion.
- Provide a happy and productive environment in which the care, well-being…
£33,799 - £37,849 a year
- Strong social care values, a ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to robustly advocate for people’s human rights is essential.
- What we'll offer in return.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- Embedded in our model are pathways that are built upon evidence based practice and ensure a supportive supervision structure that allows for effective care…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.