You refined by:
Care Management Group £40,000 jobs in South West
£41,600 a year
- The National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group is the largest independent providers of high-quality foster care and special needs education and care.
- Proven track record of direct operational management, with full P&L accountability.
- Evidence of “hands-on” operational experience and a track record of…
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Integrated Pathology Partnerships (iPP) are part of the wider SYNLAB Group, the uncontested leader on the European…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- I am sure that you will appreciate the financial pressures on NHS organisations and our desire to prioritise resources into patient care.
- Solid experience with performance management.
- Evaluates operational performance of the group to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job…
£40,000 a year
- We are the market leader, providing care to over 30,000 patients in over 40 prisons across the country.
- As a healthcare provider, we recognise the fact that…
£45,000 a year
- The role also involves responsibility for providing daily expert advice on pharmaceutical matters and ensuring that a safe but modern medicines management…
- Experience of working in the health care sector, be driven and motivated and believe in quality care.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential,…
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- As the first fully integrated care organisation in England, we are working to improve the way we deliver safe, high-quality health and social care.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Managing the launch of new products to the market, alongside brand and product management.
- Next step in your career.
- Educated to degree level, MBA preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.