Care Management Group £15,400 jobs in South West
You refined by:
- The Customer Care team make sure home buyers receive the very best care following their home buying experience.
- You will be expected to:
Pathways Care Group UK
£18,564 a year
- We also provide full training in PBM (Positive Behavioural Management), full mandatory training and care certificate.
- What can we offer you?
£38,874 a year
- Application of health and safety management within a Care Home environment.
- Application of health and safety management within a housing environment.
- Midas Group Ltd offer an excellent package including:
- Carry out after care visits and organising works to be completed.
- Reporting to the Operations Director.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Aligning prevention through harm reduction models of care.
- Data management at a regional and local level to ensure on-going understanding of the “at-risk”…
£19,964 - £20,770 a year
- The service is run by Dementia Support Managers, Dementia Advisers, Dementia Support Workers and Peer Support Group Facilitators.
- Take care of items of equipment used to carry out tasks, including general cleanliness and advising on any faults and the need for maintenance or replacement;
£41,600 a year
- Career development across the Group.
- You will also have recent experience in fostering and services for children and a good working knowledge of the regulatory…
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Management and oversight of all aspects of the Pathology Laboratory Operations ensuring the provision of the highest…
£18,709 a year
- They will work with the wider animal husbandry team to help deliver day-to-day animal care to the University's Aquatic research groups, based in the school of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.