Care Assistant £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
£150 - £200 a day
- This is a contract role (inside IR35) offering up to £200 a day on an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be working with the Accounts Payable Manager as part of…
£18 an hour
- We are looking for ex registered nurses who have been off the NMC register for more than 3 years or people who have NVQ/QCF Level 2 in healthcare.
£34,854 - £40,011 a year
- Within AT2030, this specific project is developing survey methodology to assess the population level AT needs related to functional domains of vision, hearing,…
The White Horse Federation
£57,986 - £63,974 a year
- Have experience working in pastoral care.
- Excellent care and support for all staff.
- Melksham Oak is a school that aims to prepare our students for the future.
£40,760 - £41,657 a year
- The Academy has close links with The Workforce Development Service so training is often commission on a need-led basis ensuring that our staff have the most…
£39,611 - £46,409 a year
- A separate 'Children Looked After' team to make sure we provide the best service for children in care.
- Multi-million pound investment in staff and support.
£32,000 - £40,000 a year
- This is a 1:2 PA role, you will be supporting a Partner and a Consultant in their professional activities.
- Manage diaries including meetings, conferences and…
£600 - £650 a day
- £600 - £650 per day (Perm salary per annum up to £92,000).
- To define a proposal for how to structure Commissioning going forward in Health & Adult Social Care,…
£92,681 a year
- With a clear understanding of, and vision for effective social work practice, the successful applicant will provide strong and effective leadership, managing a…
- Our service areas include: Major infrastructure and capital programmesGovernment led reorganisations and restructuringsPublic procurementProject and PFI/PPP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.