Care Assistant £30,000 jobs
£32,726 a year
- You will be responsible for the delivery of an excellent housing management service, as well as the development of a varied activities programme and to build…
£11.50 - £20.00 an hour
- The role is as is very flexible and you will preferably be working ongoing shift patterns.
- Fully vaccinated including 3 courses of Hep B.
- Applications are invited from those with a care background.
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and…
£12 - £18 an hour
- You will be working alongside a multi disciplined team and will be responsible for overseeing patient recovery and looking out for any signs of deterioration.
£80,000 a year
- This is a full time, permanent role and the successful candidate must have a full relevant degree level qualification, proof of CPD, extensive experience…
£13.50 - £21.00 an hour
- There is a range of hours available including nights, weekends and long days to suit any preference.
- Free Registration process including uniforms.
£13 - £17 an hour
- Candidates will ideally have an NVQ Level 3 in care or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have an awareness of treatment outcomes, recovery tools, care…
£15.00 - £17.50 an hour
- Please note: Due to current circumstances, interviews will be conducted via telephone/Skype, and full remote set up.
£43,547 a year
- Improving children and young people's life chances and outcomes in the care of their parents, or other carers.
£20 an hour
- To be responsible for supporting the manager and deputy manager to run the Residential Home, you will assist in managing all the care/domestic staff in the unit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.