Care Assistant £30,000 jobs
£601 a week
- Previous proven experience of working in care (minimum 1 year).
- Level 2 health and social care diploma / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential…
£500 - £750 a week
- Earn between £550 - £750 per week depending on your skills / experience and the client’s care needs.
- Don’t worry if you have never worked professionally in…
£39,611 - £46,409 a year
- A separate 'Children Looked After' team to make sure we provide the best service for children in care.
- Multi-million pound investment in staff and support.
£18 an hour
- We are looking for ex registered nurses who have been off the NMC register for more than 3 years or people who have NVQ/QCF Level 2 in healthcare.
£29,807 - £31,463 a year
- To provide a proactive, timely and efficient PA support to the Finance Director and the Finance Department.
- Anticipating the needs of the Director to ensure the…
£32,000 - £40,000 a year
- This is a 1:2 PA role, you will be supporting a Partner and a Consultant in their professional activities.
- Manage diaries including meetings, conferences and…
£40,760 - £41,657 a year
- The Academy has close links with The Workforce Development Service so training is often commission on a need-led basis ensuring that our staff have the most…
SHS Partners Surgical Limited
£20 an hour
- We are seeking to appoint healthcare assistants with experience in supporting theatres who already hold substantive posts in either the NHS or private…
- Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient…
£20 an hour
- Assistance with the development of R&D plans.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge on the R&D tax credit.
- Assisting with webinars and online marketing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.