Care Assistant £25,000 jobs
£26,715 a year
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse migrant groups and health-care professionals.
- Successful track record in supporting health service-based…
£31,434 - £32,577 a year
- Camden and Islington Public Health is a unique public health service that forms a key part of both Councils, and leads the way in improving the health and…
£500 - £750 a week
- Earn between £550 - £750 per week depending on your skills / experience and the client’s care needs.
- Don’t worry if you have never worked professionally in…
£26,365 - £28,988 a year
- The Practitioner will work collaboratively across a range of disciplines and agencies (such as primary care and public health) to help engage service users…
£150 - £200 a day
- This is a contract role (inside IR35) offering up to £200 a day on an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be working with the Accounts Payable Manager as part of…
£601 a week
- Previous proven experience of working in care (minimum 1 year).
- Level 2 health and social care diploma / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential…
£27,511 - £32,817 a year
- The successful candidate will have strongly developed technological, administrative and organisational skills, with a relevant degree or equivalent…
£18 an hour
- We are looking for ex registered nurses who have been off the NMC register for more than 3 years or people who have NVQ/QCF Level 2 in healthcare.
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- The charity is funded by donations, often from patients and their families who are grateful for the care they have received and support the work of the two…
£29,176 - £33,797 a year
- Salary: £29,176 to £33,797 per annum pro rata (0.5 FTE).
- As a GTA you will complete your PhD in three years whilst contributing to a maximum of 6 hours of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.