Care Assistant jobs
- Able to provide a customer focused service, as a significant aspect of the job is patient care.
- Collecting used linen from wards and other patient areas.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- To apply for this role, you will need a full UK manual driving licence with a minimum of 3 years driving experience in a similar role.
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- This post is responsible for providing personal care and support to service users and to support care staff to meet the needs of older people in a residential…
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- We also have a paediatric day unit where children are admitted and discharged on day of surgery.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act …
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- A proactive worker who will, after time, learn to anticipate needs and require less direction, being able to provide appropriate support discretely and…
- Through a comprehensive process of review, they recognise good practice and high-quality care whilst supporting services to identify and address areas for…
£8.76 an hour
- No experience is necessary as we give full training and support.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
£577 a week
- All food is supplied by the client, you have your own room and 2-hour break every day.
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme.
- 24/7 on-call support.
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- Access to NHS negotiated discounts.
- There are several places of national significance in the area such as Windsor Castle, Cliveden House and The Hell Fire Caves…
£9.44 an hour
- Experience in a customer care or service role within a similar environment; such as health & social care, hospitality, retail, domestic services or even caring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.