Care Assistant jobs
- Our night team currently works on 7 nights on, 7 nights off rotation.
£22,478 - £23,810 a year
- Please note that these positions requires the successful applicant to work a variety of day and night shifts, including weekends.
£601 a week
- Previous proven experience of working in care (minimum 1 year).
- Full time positions available with flexible working patterns, times to be discussed at interview…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- As a Health Care Assistant, you will work closely with the Registered Practitioners delivering fundamental care to patients including assisting with personal…
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- Or are you an administrator that wishes to utilise your existing skills and develop clinical skills in research.
- In this role of Laboratory Assistant you will deliver your effective laboratory skills and provide assistance to our Oral Care Flavourists and Creative Team.
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Health Care Assistants required for Trust-Wide jobs.
- If successful, you will be provided with a three week full time training programme, which will give you the…
£26,365 - £28,988 a year
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person.
£9.74 an hour
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual to work with the Point of Care Testing Team, providing a support role to the Point of Care team and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.