Care Assistant jobs
£8.80 an hour
- Your role may include supporting the care teams at meal times where you will assist residents to eat their meals.
£14.10 - £24.40 an hour
- Observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs.
- Prepare and maintain patient records.
- The unit specialises in the wellbeing of young people,…
£17,004 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To ensure the general well-being, safety and security…
£8.38 an hour
- To assist the nursing team with the assessment of individual patient / resident needs, planning, delivery and evaluation of care for a number of individuals or…
£17,152 - £19,374 a year
- Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have a full driving license with un-restricted access to a vehicle and business insurance as the…
£8.72 an hour
- You will be hardworking and be flexible.
- The role requires the successful candidate to be of a caring and supportive nature and be able to deliver person…
Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
£16,953 - £17,774 a year
- We offer rewarding opportunities for support workers, and provide full training in a job where you'll be valued.
- Appointment Type: Bank,Full Time,Part Time.
£8.72 an hour
Are you looking for a rewarding job where no two days will be the same? Change someone’s life today and make a positive change to your own! No experience is…
£19,990 a year
- Contract Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Working with individuals to achieve their personal goals.
- Good written and verbal communication.
£9.01 an hour
- As a Support worker at Cordwainers you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.