Care Assistant jobs
£18,138 a year
Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of adults, then look no further as we have the role for you…
£11.12 an hour
- Previous experience in care is not necessary.
- Up to £11.12 Per Hour + Paid Mileage.
- Allied are committed to providing a high level of training and support that…
£8.90 an hour
- Support and companionship for vulnerable adults within your community.
- You must be motivated to provide personalised support based around activities that…
£19,032 - £20,955 a year
- We are currently going through an exceptional period of growth.
- Salary information is based on working 37.5 hours per week, dependent on qualification…
- Supporting individuals to plan and engage in activities in line with their individualised activity planner, which could include holidays, social events,…
£8.99 an hour
- A driving licence/access to a car is desirable due to the community support.
- Provide personal care, where required to our customers.
£18,536 a year
- As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will be involved in the delivery of holistic care packages to individuals with a first episode of psychosis in line with current NICE guidelines…
£16,854 - £19,374 a year
- You will also be required to hold a full driving licence with business insurance to claim travel expenses.
- Online shopping discounts – Employee benefits scheme…
£18,322 a year
- In return, we will provide you with ongoing training and development, including supporting you to obtain your Diploma Level 2 qualification in Health and Social…
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts.
- Reliable, friendly and caring to support the people we support…
£18,603 - £20,345 a year
- Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits.
- To carry out multiple interventions involving the delivery of care to young people.
Kids Out West
- Reliable car with comprehensive insurance.
- Kids Out West is currently recruiting casual support workers who will assist in supporting children who are in out of…
£17,732 a year
- In addition all service users have mobility issues, use wheel chairs and require 2:1 support with overhead hoists for all transfers.
£9 an hour
- Scottish Autism is currently undergoing a period of digital transformation which will result in all documentation and processes being managed online and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.