Care Assistant jobs
- In some services, you may be required to undertake personal care.
- You will write daily reports on activities, as well as devising and updating care plans and…
£18,886 a year
Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of adults, then look no further as we have the role for you…
£19,236 - £21,081 a year
- A recognised social care or related qualification is desirable.
- As part of our close-knit and supportive team you will effectively be leading and directing…
£23,836 a year
- You will be required to work 37 hrs Monday to Friday, normally within office hours, although there may a requirement to occasionally work some early evenings to…
£22,787 - £24,260 a year
- For this fantastic opportunity you will need at least 2 years previous experience of supporting individuals within care and already have or be willing to work…
£10.15 an hour
- The safeguarding and well-being of our young people who may have experienced challenges in their lives is always paramount; along with encouragement to achieve…
£10.35 an hour
- A full clean UK/EU driving licence is essential for this role.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards…
£22,117 a year
- Experience supervising and motivating staff to deliver person centred care and support.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an understanding…
£16,696 - £20,070 a year
- Driver, full UK driving licence, is desired not essential.
- Contract: Full time, Part time or Relief.
- Salary: £16,695.64 to £20,069.68 per annum (FTE) - up to £9…
£10.03 - £10.55 an hour
- We are recruiting a Senior Support Worker who can lead by example and direct teams in delivering high quality person centred support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.