Care Assistant jobs
£20,614 a year
- To support young people by driving them to home visits, school and appointments etc.
- The Residential Support Worker is responsible for providing care, support…
Social Care Direct Recruitment
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- As a support worker you will be a key member of the team, providing high standards of person-centered support and care to the young people.
£10.14 an hour
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations Ability to sensitively…
- Ensuring that all aspects of care and support delivered are compliant with relevant legislation and regulations and that high quality care is embedded within…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.