Care Assistant jobs
You refined by:
Night Care Assistant (undo)
£11.10 an hour
- Deliver a high standard of care, companionship and support to the residents, which respects the rights and dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
£9.20 an hour
- Our caring, expertly trained staff offer high quality care for all levels of need – from short-term respite, to high dependency and palliative care.
£8.76 an hour
- No experience is necessary as we give full training and support.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
£8.77 an hour
- Delivering a level of care that truly comes from the heart.
- As a carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and…
£9.50 an hour
- We provide person centered care which starts with a care plan for every resident.
- Documented in this are all the daily living activities needs and preferences;…
£9 an hour
- Keeping clear and accurate computerised records of the care and support provided.
- Providing companionship and making someone’s day that little bit easier.
Gresham Lodge Care Home
- 1 To provide all personal care and attention for each resident and to follow the activities of daily living in accordance with the planned care.
£8.83 an hour
- To care for service users who are temporarily sick and requiring help with feeding etc,.
- To assist service users who require help with getting in and out of…
£9.42 - £9.75 an hour
- Working 38.5 hours per week on a rota basis in our residential care home, you will have a key role supporting residents with personal care, food and drink,…
£8.98 - £9.25 an hour
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice.
- Occupational sick pay after qualifying period.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.