Care Assistant jobs
- Your Role: To assist clients with their personal care needs in order to promote independence in their own homes, to support social inclusion and provide company…
£9.25 - £12.24 an hour
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests.
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year…
£9.55 an hour
- Due to the nature of the job role you will need to be a car driver with daily access to a vehicle.
- Competitive rates of pay - £ 9.55 per hour.
£9.03 an hour
- Since you will be required to visit people in their own homes, you will need to be a driver with a full licence and your own reliable vehicle.
- A driving licence and access to a car is also necessary.
- We work hard to develop care roles into a rewarding career that people can progress in; we offer…
£8.90 an hour
- Care South Benefits: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts.
- Part Time and relief hours available.
- To be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving licence and have regular access to a vehicle.
- Level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care Diploma.
- Ideally able to drive own car.
- Monitor well being and adequately reporting concerns.
- Providing personal care e.g., washing and assisting to dress.
Premier Care Plymouth
£9.01 - £12.01 an hour
- Development Opportunities including the care certificate and diploma level 2 qualification in health and social care.
- Free DBS Check and Uniform.
£9.50 - £15.83 an hour
- You will be providing care in people's homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.