Care Assistant jobs
You refined by:
Care Worker (undo)
£8,467 - £8,636 a year
- The job may require unsocial hours working including weekends and Bank Holidays.
- There’ll also be ongoing support and mentoring from experienced staff.
£9.40 an hour
- Previous care experience is desirable.
- As a care at home support worker you may be expected to help with people’s personal care, support with medication and…
£18,360 - £18,602 a year
- Assist with monitoring and reviewing service users nutritional needs in line with the care plan.
- Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with…
£9 an hour
- Assisting with all elements of personal care, to ensure clients are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
£9.60 an hour
- As a Care Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
- Structured support for all new starters.
£9.03 an hour
- Keep care managers, the service and key agencies informed about the well-being of service users and the progress of the care being undertaken.
£10.15 - £11.15 an hour
- The role will require flexibility to travel so candidates must have their own car they can insure for work use.
- RQF Support (formally known as NVQ).
£18,795 a year
- Duties will include supporting people with their individual personal care needs in order to ensure their safety and well -being; maintaining daily electronic…
- Some prior personal or work experience within the care sector is essential.
- Essentially, you will be providing care and support to people who have a range of…
- As a general guide we support people with daily personal care, independence and daily living activities so that they are able to remain living in their own…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.