Care Assistant jobs
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- Meeting the physical, social and emotional needs of service users as agreed in care plans, to promote independence and enhance their living skills.
£500 - £750 a week
- NHS discount scheme – Up to 60% off high street names – Butlins, Clarks, Jet2Holidays, Virgin Trains and Vision Express to name a few.
£8.76 an hour
- No experience is necessary as we give full training and support.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
£9.20 an hour
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
£10 - £12 an hour
- A care assistant is required by a senior client in Tufnell Park, London to provide assistance with the daily routines and to provide companionship.
£18,135 a year
- Provides assistance to residents in need of physical personal care.
- As a trusted member of our team, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of…
£10 - £19 an hour
- We provide person centered care and promote independence, enabling individuals to remain at home.
- £10 - £19 Per Hour + Paid Travel Time & Mileage.
£8.72 - £9.11 an hour
- You will demonstrate good communication skills; verbal and non-verbal, in order to interact and encourage those in your care.
£8.72 - £8.98 an hour
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts.
- It also means working as part of a team to identify their unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
£9.30 an hour
- Delivering a level of care that truly comes from the heart.
- As a carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.