Care Assistant jobs
£17,004 - £18,005 a year
- If you do not have a level 2 NVQ or apprenticeship qualification you’ll need to have level 1 functional skills in English and Maths, or be willing to undertake…
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride.
£9 an hour
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns 8am – 8pm.
- Higher than average pay rates.
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns.
- Paid breaks and paid Bank Holidays.
£17,652 - £20,795 a year
Band 3 HCA Bank Roles We have a range of roles available on our HCA bank to grow our outstanding team. We would like to invite you to join our team working…
£8.37 an hour
- As a Care Assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The service is seeking to employ people with enthusiasm to improve services for deaf children and their families and is particularly interested to receive…
£21,215 a year
- Assist with patient clinical care if required.
- Contribute to reviewing all aspects of care plans and identify when it's not addressing clients needs.
£8.90 - £9.30 an hour
- Comply with all relevant legislation and company policies and procedures to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all residents, their visitors and…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The purpose of the role is to assist the clinical team in the service and delivery of the care management of the practice population.
McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles
£9.44 an hour
- Experience in a customer care or service role within a similar environment; such as health & social care, hospitality, retail, domestic services or even caring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.