Care Assistant jobs
£26,715 a year
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse migrant groups and health-care professionals.
- Successful track record in supporting health service-based…
£31,434 - £32,577 a year
- Camden and Islington Public Health is a unique public health service that forms a key part of both Councils, and leads the way in improving the health and…
£23,521 - £24,926 a year
- Successful candidates will have a passion for providing high quality customer care, thrive in a demanding environment and be able to communicate effectively…
£500 - £750 a week
- NHS discount scheme – Up to 60% off high street names – Butlins, Clarks, Jet2Holidays, Virgin Trains and Vision Express to name a few.
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- We offer our permanent staff an interest free season ticket loan for travel, a subsidised social club including gym, a library for staff to use, free…
£150 - £200 a day
- You will be responsible for various tasks, including signing off expenses, purchase orders, data entry, chasing vendors for unpaid invoices and other ad-hoc…
- Our night team currently works on 7 nights on, 7 nights off rotation.
£22,478 - £23,810 a year
- Please note that these positions requires the successful applicant to work a variety of day and night shifts, including weekends.
£26,365 - £28,988 a year
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- To apply for this role, you will need a full UK manual driving licence with a minimum of 3 years driving experience in a similar role.
£100 - £130 a day
- We are currently looking for a live in full time care assistant in Hampton, London to assist a lovely client in doing the daily routines and activities.
£22,478 - £23,810 a year
- Patient care – including personal care and repositioning in ICU.
- If you possess a background in healthcare that’s advantageous – you may be a healthcare…
£10 - £12 an hour
- A care assistant is required by a senior client in Tufnell Park, London to provide assistance with the daily routines and to provide companionship.
£34,854 - £40,011 a year
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with a proficiency in…
£11 - £12 an hour
- Organising and taking the client to appointments.
- Running errands with the client.
- Taking the client to social events.
- Cleaning the kitchen after meals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.