Care Assistant jobs
You refined by:
£601 a week
- Previous proven experience of working in care (minimum 1 year).
- Full time positions available with flexible working patterns, times to be discussed at interview…
£18,005 a year
- All roles on the bank are ad-hoc and in particular may suit those already working part-time, with other commitments, or who want to work on a short-term basis.
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- Access to NHS negotiated discounts.
- There are several places of national significance in the area such as Windsor Castle, Cliveden House and The Hell Fire Caves…
£29,359 - £30,559 a year
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
£8.45 an hour
- You will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers, a supportive attitude to your colleagues, an awareness of health and safety, and…
- Successful applicants will be responsible for supporting nursing staff in meeting the needs of services users, working alongside our established workforce…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Community and healthcare experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given to develop the skills and knowledge required for this role, e.g.…
£10.08 - £13.72 an hour
- You will require access to your own vehicle and a full UK driving license to work daytime hours.
- Non-drivers will be considered for night work, or care home…
£8.90 an hour
- Documented in this are all the daily living activities needs and preferences; therefore your duties will include, personal care, being a keyworker,…
- Based at Halsey House, you will work within a team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the unit and in delivering person centred care in a way that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.