Care Assistant jobs
£8.72 - £9.42 an hour
- Care duties, including hands on personal care and support with daily living.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work on own initiative.
£9.30 - £9.80 an hour
- Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral care, hair care, washing and dressing).
- Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme.
£8.81 an hour
- Provide person centred care and personal care to residents in all aspects of their daily living.
- No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl…
£19,171 - £19,554 a year
- The Administrator provides administrative support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- Join us and you’ll receive a generous rewards package…
- Long established since 1987, Spire Bristol Hospital have been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a safe, clean environment for over 25 years,…
£9.00 - £14.65 an hour
- This could be in different settings such as Care homes, residential settings, supported living and 1:1 support.
- Refund of DBS after 150 hours of work.
£9.20 an hour
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care.
- What your typical day involves.
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride.
£500 - £750 a week
- You will support our clients across a range of services from companionship to complex support with conditions such as dementia, motor neuron disease, learning…
£22,021 - £23,836 a year
- The posts available are to cover 3 full time equivalent vacancies working 37 hours per week within our new service for disabled children.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.