Care Assistant jobs
You refined by:
- For Community Nursing Teams, you must be aCar Driver, with access to a vehicle for work and have had Community Experience.
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
An exciting full-time permanent vacancy has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Personal Assistant at Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health NHS…
£8.72 an hour
- Provide person centred care and personal care to residents in all aspects of their daily living.
- No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl…
£8.72 an hour
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care.
- Full time/part time hours.
£17,497 a year
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their skills and experiences in observation, delivery of care and involvement in recreational and…
£9.76 - £14.15 an hour
- To complete this work in the required timescale you will need to commit to a minimum number of shifts.
- In addition to demonstrating that you possess the above;…
£9.10 - £9.85 an hour
- Promoting and support the physical, emotional and well being of residents.
- Provide all aspects of personal care to residents.
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan.
£11.98 - £22.00 an hour
- The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11.98 (day shifts), £17 (nigh/Saturday shifts), £22 (Sunday/Bank Holidays) per hour (Assignment rate)…
- Catering and housekeeping staff – again you don’t need experience as training will be provided.
- Flexible working hours to fit around you and your lifestyle.
£18,720 a year
- The role of Assistant Support Worker with The Salvation Army is an inspirational one and key to achieving successful outcomes for clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.