Care Assistant jobs
You refined by:
- Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced SEMH specialist Support Worker/ Teaching Assistant to work in a highly regarded SEMH Primary…
- They require stability and need support in accessing activities to allow them to achieve their full potential.
- Children are happy and love actively learning.
- We are looking to recruit care and support staff who have previous work experience within care/alternative education/hospital settings and are available part or…
- You will be working on a 1:1 basis with children aged between 11-16 years who have Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
- Supporting the creation and implementation of activities, visits and workshops.
- There are both Sleeping and waking night shifts available.
- Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for a practical and determined Learning Support Worker, to join a great Secondary Special School in Salford, to start…
- Due to nature of physical difficulties pupils may have there is an aspect of personal care that includes changing, feeding and toileting therefore care/support…
- The school is easily accessible with close links to the motorway and a large free car park.
- Be aware of Safeguarding and Behaviour policies of the settings you…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.