Care Assistant jobs
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- Meeting the physical, social and emotional needs of service users as agreed in care plans, to promote independence and enhance their living skills.
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- A proactive worker who will, after time, learn to anticipate needs and require less direction, being able to provide appropriate support discretely and…
£9.74 - £10.19 an hour
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to a formal offer of employment being made by South…
£9.12 an hour
- A relevant NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent is preferred, however training will be provided to achieve this if you don't have it.
£11 an hour
- Have a valid driving license and own transport to work.
- Nursely is a simple to use app where you can register and update your profile, including your experience…
£8,467 - £8,636 a year
- The job may require unsocial hours working including weekends and Bank Holidays.
- There’ll also be ongoing support and mentoring from experienced staff.
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- You will also be able to set up notifications based on your preferred location, keeping you fully informed when new vacancies are advertised.
£16 an hour
- The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Recent experience within a similar role.
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- Please note that the salary quoted is full time equivalent and if successful the salary received will be paid on a pro–rata basis.
£10.50 - £19.00 an hour
- Must have a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ/SVQ) Level 2/3in Health and Social Care (or an equivalent Health care related NVQ).
£24,741 a year
- Please note that this role will require working regular evenings and weekends.
- The successful candidate will have significant experience of working in the…
- Candidates need to be available to start immediately.
£13.73 - £14.17 an hour
- The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £13.73 to £14.17 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
- Carry out care activities in accordance with the care plan for less mobile and poorly residents; in particular turning and moving residents on a regular basis…
- Flexi Pay gives you instant access to an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts through our app even on weekends and bank holidays!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.