Cardiff Council jobs
You refined by:
- Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council.
- This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
- You will be based at County Hall, Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff.
- Supporting Council officers to ensure that the Council’s activities comply with individual rights…
- Housing Options provide assistance and the council’s corporate duty to help clients who are homeless or under threat of becoming homeless.
UK Government - Consumer Council for Water
£21,529 - £26,603 a year
- Lead on complaint-related issues for up to three water companies across England and Wales; ensuring that issues affecting complaint handling are communicated to…
- The Schools Health & Safety Officer Service provides a professional support service to Head Teachers to assist in managing health and safety within their…
- Our Corporate Trainee Scheme offers a 6 month paid Trainee role which is open to Cardiff residents, currently living or studying in Cardiff.
- You will be responsible for covering the business of Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan councils, working alongside the newsdesk and other specialist reporters.
- The successful applicant will support the Capital, Treasury Management and Corporate Team in providing a range of functions to Council Directorates.
- To act as a point of contact by both telephone and email to councils on a daily basis.
- To participate in the annual requests for the Electoral Register to…
£16,088 a year
- Job Title: Van Driver's Assistant.
- As a Van Driver's Assistant you will work closely with the Area Van Driver, shop staff and volunteers, acting as the first…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.