Canterbury Cathedral jobs
- The King’s School, Canterbury is an educational charity - Registration No: 307942.
- Advert Title Temporary Teacher of Mathematics - Part time.
- A true passion for delivering person-centred care.
- Our Support Workers will be encouraging the well-being and independence of our service users in line with…
- Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals.
- As a Care Assistant, you will care for our service users with various tasks…
- Shelly and Craig are recruiting for a personable and confident veterinary surgeon to join their team based in the beautiful cathedral city of Canterbury.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
- The role will be based in its Canterbury office, which is both a historic cathedral-city location and a prominent city within the legal framework.
- Advert Title Lattergate Receptionist - Full time (term time only - 38 weeks of the year).
- We are seeking to appoint a full-time skilled Receptionist to provide…
- The vacancy is within our Building Inspection and Investigation department, who undertake a broad range of work from routine concrete and structural…
- For any queries, please contact Louise Mills, the Archdeacon of Ashford's PA, on 01233 712649 or email@example.com.
- We are looking for someone:
Café Rouge Canterbury
- Ideally located in historic Canterbury, the restaurant is a short walk from the famous Canterbury Cathedral.
- 50% discount on food and drink in all Casual Dining…
- We have a vacancy within our Building Inspection and Investigation department.
- Our projects vary from small, single day inspections to involved investigations…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.